Lots of exciting news here today and a few of you have written for updates on upcoming media and book tour stops. Here’s the information for the next couple of weeks. I’d love to meet as many of you as possible, so check it out and see if you can join me. Thanks to all who are reading The Traitor’s Wife!
- March 17: I’ll be a guest on New York & Connecticut’s Lisa Wexler Radio Show WFAS AM 1230 at 5:30pm EST.
- March 18: I’ll be visiting the Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in NYC to sign books and meet readers at 4pm EST.
- March 19: I will be speaking with Kathie Lee & Hoda on The TODAY Show. Tune in!
- March 20: UPDATE! This is going to be taped now, given the breaking news coverage of the Malaysian airplane search & investigation. It will most likely air on Friday morning. More details to come! Tune in for MSNBC’s Morning Joe, where I’ll be a guest with co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.
- March 22: Speaking, signing books, and meeting readers at the Putnam County History Museum at 5pm EST.
I hope to see you out there. Until next time, happy reading!