Follow Allison Pataki Online
- RT @SarahMMcCoy : 🏡 MARILLA OF GREEN GABLES is going on book tour! Here's the lineup: https://t.co/4Wv0hLGV6o… @chaptersindigo @GSOLibrary … 4 days ago
- You guys! Little known fact: before Simon & Schuster and before Random House, I dabbled in self-publishing. Here’s… https://t.co/Z0ZvKG7Wif 5 days ago
- RT @abruno77 : Here are today's eBook sales for #HistFic! Titles from @HazelGaynor , @LizTrenow , @empowellauthor , @KateQuinnAuthor , @Alliso … 5 days ago
- Who doesn't love #Paris in the fall? Check out this super promo from @BookBub ! The #ebook for WHERE THE LIGHT FALL… https://t.co/MOadaac8I9 1 week ago
- ALWAYS proud to be a New Yorker. But especially today. #911Anniversary #iloveny https://t.co/7I5GS7IuxE 2 weeks ago
Beauty in the Broken Places: A Memoir of Love, Faith, and Resilience
This is a manifesto for living, an uplifting story about the transformative power of faith, the process of healing, and the struggle of loving through pain and finding joy in the broken places.
Excerpt from Read It Forward My friends and family members have always teased me for having “the memory of an elephant.” We’ll be talking about a specific day or moment, and I’ll come out with some random detail like, “Oh, yeah! That was the day you were wearing your new purple shirt” or “Remember we were […]
While on a flight, Dave Levy turned to his wife, Allison Pataki, and asked if his eye looked strange. It did — and it turned out he was having a stroke at age 30. During an extended recovery at the hospital where he struggled with memory retention, Pataki began writing letters to him. Those letters […]
The Best Books to Read This May, as originally published in Town & Country: Four standout new releases of the month—and one old favorite to revisit. This month, dive into an unexpected literary novel, enjoy a heartbreaking memoir, pour over a book as lovely as any garden, and revisit a classic heading for the silver screen. […]
It was pretty exciting to see ‘Beauty in the Broken Places‘ named a People Picks title by the latest issue of People Magazine: AND an ‘Us-Must’ read by Us Weekly Magazine: What are you reading this week?