Follow Allison Pataki Online
- Happy Father’s Day to all the papas out there. The strongest, gentlest, and first heroes. #fathersday… https://t.co/5BXz9mJcw6 1 day ago
- An evening celebrating the beautiful healing work & addiction and rehabilitation treatment being done by St Christo… https://t.co/zVPpSJc7RM 3 days ago
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is… https://t.co/vMYbk7ifLO 5 days ago
- RT @berniesbookbank : . @AllisonPataki , bestselling author and 2015 Book Lovers' Lunch keynote speaker, recently released her new book titled… 6 days ago
- @floriani_brian Thank you, my friend!! 7 days ago
A rich and sweeping novel of courage, duty, sacrifice, and love set during the French Revolution from New York Times bestselling author Allison Pataki and her brother Owen Pataki.
Now Available: Where the Light Falls
Excerpt from Read It Forward My friends and family members have always teased me for having “the memory of an elephant.” We’ll be talking about a specific day or moment, and I’ll come out with some random detail like, “Oh, yeah! That was the day you were wearing your new purple shirt” or “Remember we were […]
While on a flight, Dave Levy turned to his wife, Allison Pataki, and asked if his eye looked strange. It did — and it turned out he was having a stroke at age 30. During an extended recovery at the hospital where he struggled with memory retention, Pataki began writing letters to him. Those letters […]
The Best Books to Read This May, as originally published in Town & Country: Four standout new releases of the month—and one old favorite to revisit. This month, dive into an unexpected literary novel, enjoy a heartbreaking memoir, pour over a book as lovely as any garden, and revisit a classic heading for the silver screen. […]
It was pretty exciting to see ‘Beauty in the Broken Places‘ named a People Picks title by the latest issue of People Magazine: AND an ‘Us-Must’ read by Us Weekly Magazine: What are you reading this week?